The following shortcuts can be used in the Phone application or during a phone call:
• To answer a phone call, press the Send key.
• To view the contact list, hold the Send key.
• To insert a plus sign ( + ) when typing a phone number, hold 0.
• To add an extension to a phone number, press the Alt key and the X key, then type the extension number.
• To assign a speed dial number to a key, from the Home screen or in the Phone application, hold the key you want to assign. Type the phone number.
• To turn on the speakerphone during a call, press the Speakerphone key.
• To turn off the speakerphone during a call, press the Speakerphone key.
• To check your voice mail, hold 1.
• To type a letter in a phone number field, press the Alt key and the letter.
• To move to the top of the Phone screen, press the Space key.
• To view the last phone number that you typed, press the Space key and the Enter key. Press the Send key to dial the number
(Sumber: blognya bro arts)